The FCC Prolife Coalition advocates for the preborn by informing the church about current sanctity of life issues.
FCC helps support the following organizations:
OPTIONS FOR WOMEN
Options for Women of River Falls offers a welcoming environment for clients seeking pregnancy testing, ultrasounds and STD testing. Clothing, toys and other baby supplies are available to clients who complete parenting classes. LEARN MORE
NEW LIFE FAMILY SERVICES
New Life Family Services, located in St. Paul, Minn., offers a variety of services, including adoption services, pregnancy testing, ultrasounds, STD/STI testing, interim foster care and support homes. LEARN MORE
If you or someone you know is struggling after an abortion experience, please know that there is hope and healing available.
Carla Stream is a member of FCC and has attended with her family for 21 years. She is a prolife speaker who shares her abortion experience and the forgiveness she has found in Christ. Her deepest pain has become her greatest passion. To see the captives free. God has given her this platform for her good and for his glory. Please contact Carla at 715-760-2564 or [email protected] to begin your healing journey.
- “Forgiven and Set Free” is a powerful 11-week study that helps hurting women find the path to healing through an interactive Bible study.
- “Healing a Father’s Heart” is the companion study for men and is also available.
- Rachel’s Vineyard Retreat – LEARN MORE
The FCC Prolife Coalition is involved in the following events and activities.
- On the first Wednesday of every month from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon), we stand to pray outside of the nation’s third largest Planned Parenthood, located in St. Paul, Minn.
- Good Friday Prayer Vigil and 40 Days for Life (organized by Prolife Action Ministries)
- March for Life at the capital in St. Paul, Minn.
- Volunteer at Options for Women in River Falls, Wis.
- Offering healing resources for those struggling after abortion.
If you would like to get more involved, please contact Carla Stream at 715-760-2564 or Catherine Munkittrick at 651.253-4876. You will be added to our email list and sent a monthly Plans and Prayer update.
11 Rescue those who are being taken away to death;
hold back those who are stumbling to the slaughter.
12 If you say, “Behold, we did not know this,”
does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?
Does not he who keeps watch over your soul know it,
and will he not repay man according to his work?