September 16, 2021 – December 8, 2021
Thursday Mornings and Evenings
9:30am to 11:30am + 6:30pm to 8:00pm
At Faith Community Church
Contact: Ranie Gross, firstname.lastname@example.org
Women in the Word: Study of 1 Corinthians
Ladies – Have you ever wondered how the gospel can apply to everyday life? Or what someone means when they say they take time to focus on the gospel every day? Join Women in the Word in the fall for an inductive study of 1 Corinthians (Part 1). Inductive study means we use the Bible to answer detailed questions about the Scripture. There are four days of homework each week. Our focus for this study is to spend time each lesson teaching ourselves the gospel and striving to live a gospel inspired life while studying the book of 1 Corinthians. Part 1 of the study runs from Sept 16 – Dec 9. Part 2 will begin in January and will start with a review of what we learn in part 1.
- Thursday mornings from 9:30am – 11:30am
- Thursday evenings from 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- September 16, 2021 – December 9, 2021
- Cost: $10 for materials
- Meeting in person at Faith Community Church
- Please bring a 3-ring binder (1 1/2″ or larger) and colored pens/pencils to the first meeting
- Childcare available for children birth to 5 years for Thursday morning sessions. Be sure you have register your children by September 2!
- Have questions or need a scholarship? Please contact the Women in the Word Ministry Leaders